Justxxx

Posted by / 15-Aug-2017 13:22

Justxxx

If anyone else has this problem it was because i had entered the ip address in the config file as it needs to be just My TP-link HS100 came in today. I’m on 0.36 home assistant, can anyone please help?

:s Not sure if this is any use, but I’m running my home assistant on a Pi and if I restart the whole Pi the HS100s don’t show up for some reason, I need to just restart home assistant using the services menu to get them to show up. Unfortunately, I’ve tried restarting my laptop and home assistant multiple times. I’m currently running Home assistant on a windows 10 laptop, if that should matter in any case.

I saw some developer thread last night (that was written probably 8 months ago) that seemed to be about this exact problem, but the guys were arguing about whether Xprint should use the Cups printer definition if it exists, or not, and the conversation petered out unresolved, and with no help about the original question.

I'd be willing to create some sort of Xprint printer description file (or hopefully find an existing one for my printer), but whatever site I found that seemed to have some information about that ended up having that section of the FAQ (or whatever I was looking at) just XXX-ed out as though maybe someday someone would come along and fill out an answer to that question. All other applications print nicely (Open Office, KDE apps, etc). The scale was 100%, and the printing of the page still exceeded the size of the paper, just as it has been doing (same size).

Thanks: 16-11-11 homeassistant.components.switch: Error while setting up platform tplink Traceback (most recent call last): File "/srv/hass/hass_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 148, in _async_setup_platform entity_platform.add_entities, discovery_info File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 388, in __iter__ yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.

File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/tasks.py", line 286, in _wakeup value = future.result() File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 277, in result raise self._exception File "/usr/lib/python3.4/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 54, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/srv/hass/hass_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/switch/tplink.py", line 40, in setup_platform add_devices([Smart Plug Switch(Smart Plug(host), name)], True) File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/py HS100/py HS100.py", line 35, in __init__ self.model = self._identify_model() File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/py HS100/py HS100.py", line 254, in _identify_model sys_info = self.get_info() File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/py HS100/py HS100.py", line 70, in get_info return self._send_command('') File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/py HS100/py HS100.py", line 244, in _send_command s.connect((self.ip, self.port)) socket.gaierror: [Errno -2] Name or service not known 16-11-11 homeassistant.components.mqtt: Unable to connect to the MQTT broker: Not authorised Sorry, ignore this post, I've solved it. I’ve checked the validity of the yaml file (the demo buttons for switches work fine) also removed the HTTP:// from the host … The switch shows up as connected on my router and I’ve quintuple checked the IP address.

I want to know if any file to be copied to custom_components folder for this tp smartplus to work.

It’s a different location for me on the pi but that sounds like the right file, and your configuration looks fine to me.

。 2009年3月1日よりSOLID VOXの所属となった。 2009年11月1日発売のPlay Station Portable用ソフト『ペルソナ3 ポータブル』のテーマ曲『Soul Phrase』を歌唱、同曲を収録したサウンドトラックCDが11月25日に発売された。 2009年11月11日、3rdシングルとなるTVアニメ『ミラクル☆トレイン』のEDテーマ『STORIES』をリリース。 2010年5月7日、初の自作詞・作曲となる4thシングル『Secret Garden』(PSP専用ソフト『乙女的恋革命★ラブレボ!!

At Just Porno we bring you high quality steaming porn videos, better than what our competition is showing you.

So apparently the page is being created way to large, and the printer is cropping whatever is beyond its boundaries on each page (which is most of the sheet).

I'm using Mozilla 1.7.6, but the problem has existed since I upgraded some time ago, maybe to 1.6.x or so.

Justxxx-5Justxxx-79Justxxx-70

I took the "quick and dirty" way out, which has been to use konqueror to go to a web page that I need printed, or to save an email and load it into kmail to print.